The Business Messaging Channel Everyone is Waiting For!
#1 MESSAGING APP IN 180 COUNTRIES
- Verified Sender
- Branded communication
- Customer name and logo
- Rich Media
- QR codes, pictures, files
- Messages delivered status updates
- 2 way communications
- Send & receive messages
- Familiar Experience
HOW TO ENGAGE WITH CUSTOMERS OVER WHATSAPP
Depending on how you’d want to interact with customers, you can message by sending notifications and / or use a customer service (chat) for best results.
Send customers the information they need where they want to receive it
- Booking confirmations
- Boarding passes
- Gate information
- Hotel details
- Purchase confirmations
- Food order receipts
- Delivery notifications
- Delivery tracking
- Banking transactions
- Appointment reminders
- Balance checking
2) CUSTOMER SERVICE/CHAT
Easily respond to and learn more about your customers
Integrate WhatsApp Messenger into your customer database to track ticket resolution while enriching your customer data:
- Order changes or delays
- Delivery tracking
- Refund inquiries
- Travel itinerary changes
- Other urgent issues
MESSAGING FORMATS TO COMMUNICATE
When starting new conversation using Template message, the user will NOT receive the block/report spam options, since the Template messaging and the business have been verified.
Allowed only inside the 24h Customer Support window – 24h from the last End User message
- Opt-in customer initiated communication
- Send text, images, audio files, and PDF/docs
USER OPT-INS ARE REQUIRED
A business needs to have end-users’ opt-in in order to receive messages:
- A business is responsible for storing and managing end-users’ WhatsApp opt-in database
- A user must provide consent to receive messages in WhatsApp by opting-in via a third-party channel (i.e. the opt-in cannot be requested using WhatsApp)
Sample opt-in models
The best way to obtain customer opt-in is by extending existing opt-in channels (used for SMS and/or email).
- Create a preference center that allows customers to set the outreach experience users prefer with your brand: what kinds of messages, over which messaging channels, and how often.
- Reuse existing channels for opt-in : any type of channels that you use to reach out to customers
(e.g. email, phone, web landing pages, direct mail, Facebook Messenger, push/web notifications, inapp messages, news feed cards, social channels, purchase/account registrations, ATMs, points of sales, etc.)
Smart Vision has developed a customized Autobot and Chatbot application for our users to use WhatsApp Business, following are the features:
- Live dashboard to view the Summarized information.
- Autobot: auto reply messages can be configured from the application which allows configuring multi-layer automated message setup based on selected keywords.
- Get custom user-inputs like email, location, address, documents etc. with data validations
- Chatbot: you can provide live support to your customers
- Create phonebook
- Send/Receive template or session message
- API Integration: HTTP API for sending & receiving WhatsApp messages
- Alerts and notifications
- Custom integration with your CRM or any other applicatiuon
- Online business reporting